Land rent payment instructions
- Click on Make Application and select Land Rent, then Query and Pay Land Rent
- Key in your Land Reference (LR) or Title Deed Number and click check property, you will receive an SMS and an email notification with Invoice amount
- Review your Land Rent details and click Continue to Payments Page (this may take a while to appear)
- Select your preferred mode of Payment; Mpesa, Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card, Airtel Money, EazzyPay, E-Agent, Cash at any KCB Branch or RTGS to KCB and click on Complete after making Payment
- Your Account will automatically be updated instantly with the Land Rent payment you have just made. You can Query the System again to confirm you now have a NIL balance.
- A Land Rent Clearance Certificate will automatically be emailed to you.
If you disagree with the rent arrears indicated, please send copies of all your previous receipts or since the last transfer and/or the lattest Clearance Certificate to email@example.com or upload them under the Land Rent tab on eCitizen